Rabu, 26 Mei 2010

10 Journeys


10 Journeys is due to be released today (including At the Rawlings' Place, of course).  Unfortunately, I can't be in the UK to help celebrate its launch so thought I'd mark the occasion here instead.


At the Rawlings' Place is set in a fictional town in the Western Plains, which we travelled through this weekend, on our way to and from Daylesford (see last blog entry).  Thought I'd take a couple of photos to share an impression of the area, although without stitching several together it's hard to convey the flatness of the landscape, the vastness of the sky.  The story, I hope, will do that and more.


Oh, and hard-on-the-heels of my Five Wounds review, I've just posted an interview with Jonathan Walker and Dan Hallett across at The View From Here.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...