Minggu, 10 Januari 2010

S'up?

As we track pictures of record snowfall in Europe and North America, down here we're having a heatwave.  It's 40°C at the moment and rising.  I was about to load Marilyn Monroe singing Heat Wave, but I did that last year - shortly after posting a blog about the New Zealand boat Earthrace, which (as the Sea Shepherd's Ady Gil) has just been sunk while protecting whales (see article).



At the moment, I'm working on a reasonably long short story I've been wanting to write for a couple of years and finalising (I hope) the rebuilding of my website www.paulburman.net.  It's looked tired for a while and I've been trying to learn the different software that'll wake it up and make it more dynamic.  That's the plan, anyway.  Hope to launch it soon, fingers crossed.  Then I must get back to number three novel - my main project for 2010.


Given that there's a sense of familiarity about things at the moment, here's a rendition of Heat Wave... by the Muppets.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...