Selasa, 19 Mei 2009

Number Two


Well, Number Two is finished (for the moment). Got to that point at which I knew it was done - was the way I wanted it (for the time-being). Enjoyed a day of feeling pleased with the way it had worked out, before beginning to wonder about Number Three. Celebrated this by going for a wander around the town and to have a look at the effects of a recent king tide: it ate several metres of dune and closed a road by throwing rocks across it (and the walking track). Pretty awesome. Glad I wasn't in the car at time. Glad I wasn't walking there at the time.


Am going to be travelling around a bit for a short while now, so may seem a little distant from blogdom at times, but will try and post (and visit blogs) when I can.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...