Sabtu, 24 Januari 2009

In response


In response to my rabbit troubles, Mrs T (who writes for the BBC and The View From Here) suggested I visit Intrepid Ideas' blog for my solution. Had a look at the bean shooter video and reckon this is definitely the way to go. Thanks, Jane and Mr Intrepid. Maybe I should get in touch with Rufus Hussey.


In response to my comment about heading down to the beach, Gary Davison (PaperBooks author of Fat Tuesday), in true Oliver-style, asked for more. More?!!!


Now, it always seems unfair to post pictures of a beach in summer knowing full-well that people on the other side of the hemisphere are struggling with winter blues. Seems like rubbing salt into the wound. But Gary's comment got me thinking: maybe they'll serve as a reminder of what's round the corner, something to look forward to. So, in this spirit, and in response to Gary's request, I grabbed the camera when I went for a run jog stumble down to the beach this morning and took a few shots for him.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...