Jumat, 24 Oktober 2008

Excellent review


Yesterday was pretty special when the Facebook application Visual Bookshelf let me know that Jen (aka The Amateur Book Blogger) had posted a wonderful review. Well, it didn't tell me in the e-mail that it was a wonderful review, just that it was a review -- I discovered how fine it was when I read it. Jen also posted her review on Amazon.co.uk and on her own blog, so I'm trebly delighted by the coverage she's provided. (Thanks, Jen.)

What I really like is that Jen's reading of the novel is the reading I was aiming to create, down to her observation about the chaos and the relief. Hmm, every time someone posts a review or a comment like this, there's a little sigh of contentment for knowing that Thomas Passmore is sailing well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...